Do you ship your puppies?
We do ship our puppies for an additional cost. We use Delta Airlines, American and United Airlines. The reason for this is that they are totally temperature controlled from the time they are dropped off by us, until the time that they are picked up and in your arms. Many airlines have them in temperature controlled compartments, except for when they have to change flights. This could leave them out in the cold or extreme heat on the tarmac for any number of hours. These guarantee that the puppy will be picked up in a temperature controlled vehicle and transported to the next flight. We have also found it to be the same price and sometimes even less expensive than other airlines. We want only the best for our puppies during shipment so they arrive to you healthy and happy!! We have shipped many puppies to almost every state, including Alaska (still waiting on Hawaii!) and we have NEVER had any problems! We have a fabulous relationship with the staff at the Indianapolis Cargo Dept. (perhaps it’s the cookies, brownies and other goodies we take them) so we have no reservation placing our babies on these flights.
These puppies must also have:
- a health certificate provided by our vet to travel
- airline approved travel crate with a clip on food and water dish
- the flight made to travel during a safe temperature
We will provide all of this for you. The normal cost of shipping a puppy is $500. This, of course, depends of where the puppy is going.
What will your puppy come with?
- Their dew claws removed (Three days of age)
- Dewormed at Week 2,4,6 and three days before going home
- All age appropriate vaccinations given by our vet
- A COMPLETE examination performed by our vet and their contact information
- 1 yr Genetic Guarantee
- 2 yr. Hip Guarantee
- Started on a healthy diet of Orijen Large Breed Puppy food and water
- Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) and Advanced Puppy Socalization
- Our commitment that we will be here to answer any questions for the lifetime of your puppy!
- A Lifetime of Love, Laughter, Licks and Loyalty!
Where are you located?
We live in a cozy house on 17 acres with a beautiful pond and lots of room for our babies to run and play in Westfield, Indiana. Westfield is a suburb just north of Indianapolis. We are approximately 45 minutes from the Indianapolis International Airport.
Do you allow visitors?
Of course we welcome visitors, which quickly become friends to all of us at Majestic Manor! You are always welcome in our home, however it’s not always possible to visit with our puppies. We are very strict as to when we allow others to see and hold our babies based on when they have had their vaccinations. It is our ultimate goal to raise healthy, happy puppies and to do this, we must make sure that no foreign bacteria is carried into their facilities before they have their complete immunities! Believe me, it is as hard for us as it is for you! We are always anxious to “SHOW OFF” our beautiful babies, but we have to remember what’s best for everyone! We want you to get your perfect puppy! We do ask that you call first and make an appointment so we can make sure we have plenty of time to spend answering your questions and making you feel at home.
What will I need for my new puppy?
Here are a few things you should have before you bring your new puppy home….
- Food We’re currently feeding
Purina Pro Plan Focus Puppy Large Breed Chicken and Rice Formula
- Water Bowls
- An old towel For traveling.
- Paper towels and baby wipes
- Chew Toys We prefer Kong’s or West Paw Zogoflex Dog Toys– Please NO rawhides
- A medium-sized squeaker toy Our puppies love these!
- Moisturizing Puppy Shampoo and Conditioner
- A Lifestages Crate. Be sure to get the divider so the crate can grow with your puppy.
- A Leash and Collar. We recommend approximately 12″, but expandable. Although, your puppy may not love the leash to begin with, it’s a good idea to start early.
What do your puppies cost?
All of our puppies are $4000. The price includes the guarantee, limited AKC registration, first round of vaccinations, parasitic protocol, ENS and Advanced Puppy Socialization.
Do you have a guarantee on your puppies?
Yes, we do have a guarantee on our puppies for genetics and hips. The details are spelled out in our contract which you will be issued upon placing your deposit.